At Roofing Consultants, our highly trained cladding contractors and roofing contractors provide a wide range of quality commercial roofing and industrial roofing services in the North West and throughout the UK.
Today, we’re going to be focusing on three of our specialist services, felt roofing systems, roof cladding and our professional roof surveys – to highlight the benefits that they can provide to our clients.
The benefits of our felt roofing systems
Our felt roofing systems are a hugely popular choice for clients looking to carry out repairs, or those who are considering a complete replacement of their current commercial roofing or industrial roofing system. We offer felt roofing systems in both traditional torch applied and fully cold applied options, throughout the North West and beyond.
Some of the many benefits of felt roofing include:
- Easy application – a felt roofing system is incredibly easy for professional roofing contractors to install, with minimal disruption, and can be tailored to suit your exact requirements.
- Long lasting – felt roofing is known for its strength and durability. It offers great protection from UV rays, hot sunlight or heavy wind and rain. When professionally fitted, it provides a highly resilient long-term solution.
- Cost effective – when you’re concerned with cost, a felt roofing system is an option that offers great long-term value. It’s resistance to all adverse weather, as well as leaks and tears make it a top low maintenance choice.
- Design versatility – felt roofing is an extremely versatile and viable option for many different types of commercial or industrial roofing systems. It can be applied to a flat, curved or pitched roof, and can also be cut to size to suit any existing roof structure.
The benefits of our roof cladding services
We offer a range of custom roof and wall cladding services in the North West, and throughout the UK. Our specialist cladding contractors can design and install roof cladding that is tailored to suit your specific industrial roofing or commercial roofing requirements.
Roof cladding comes with an array of benefits, including:
- A protective safeguard – roof cladding can add an extra layer of protection to a building, and increase its overall strength. When installed by professional cladding contractors, it will also offer protection from cracks, humidity, water absorption, mold and more.
- Low maintenance solution – buildings that make use of a roof cladding solution will subsequently require very little maintenance, no matter the material used. Cladding can be maintained with just a quick regular wash to keep that fresh look.
- Aesthetically pleasing – roof cladding is of course very effective, practically speaking, but it’s also great for improving any roof aesthetics. Our cladding contractors can work with a wide variety of styles and materials to giving your building a unique look.
The benefits of our professional roof surveys
The last of our services that we’re looking at today is our professional roof surveys, which our team of highly qualified roofing surveyors can carry out for you, for free. Our roofing contractors our very experienced when it comes to providing quality roof surveys, then providing you with an accurate quotation for the cost of any work that may be required.
As well as manufacturer approved operatives who will install any specified materials and long-term guarantees, our roof surveys offer many other benefits, including:
- Preventing costly problems – a roof survey carried out by professionals will help you to avoid any potentially expensive and time-consuming problems down the line. The need for costly repairs or a full roof replacement could be avoided.
- They shouldn’t cost you – legitimate roof surveys should not cost you a thing. Professional roofing contractors will carry out a thorough inspection for free, and never include add-on services or anything else involving fees.
- Insurance claims made easier – expert roofing contractors can identify problem areas, with effective roof surveys. This can also help you to prepare for any potential insurance claims for your roof, as you’ll receive invaluable advice on how to properly repair any damaged sections.
- Get peace of mind – with a roof survey you’ll know if there’s any problems with your roof and what’s needed to fix them. You could also simply discover that your roofing system is in perfect shape, giving you some comfort in the knowledge that no repairs are necessary.
At Roofing Consultants, we offer all of these, and many more commercial roofing and industrial roofing services to our clients.
Our years of training and experience allows us to carry out the best quality of work, quickly and effectively for you, no matter where you’re based in the North West or the rest of the UK.
Please contact us today, to find out how we can help you.